JANAKALYANShantinagar, R H Colony No.4 Sindhanu
584143 Raichur Karnataka
|Telefon:||+91 8535 264488, 264140|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Projet d'environnement
JANAKALYAN is a team of dedicated professionals committed for people´s empowerment. What started with 4 rehabilitation colonies of Sindhanur taluk in 1997 to empower refugees and ensuring their rights has now spread across the district in more than 1000 villages directly and also through its network partners. A community based organization transformed as a fully equipped professional institution to handle varieties of interventions both directly as implementer and also through its network partners as facilitator.
Creation of an enabling healthy environment where all individual has equal access to and control over the social, cultural, educational and political institutions with an economically secured livelihood.
JANAKALYAN exists to serve 4 holy mothers: Manavi-mata (women); Bhoo-mata (soil); Go-mata (animals) and Ganga-mata (water) so that an economically secured healthy atmosphere is developed where all individual identity has their deserved status through institution building by 2020.
Our Services to the mankind:
• Jan Sanghatan: (Community Organising) An initiative to bring community together on a common platform to resolve common issues
• Jan Krishi: (Innovation in agriculture) An initiative to improve the livelihoods of farming communities by improving agriculture sector
• Jan Jal: (Water Resource Development) An initiative to make judicious use of water for drinking & irrigation using water efficient technologies
• Jan Raksha: (Health for all) An initiative of Janakalyan to protect health of all animals using appropriate tools and techniques
• Jan Shiksha: (Reaching the Un-reached) An initiative to reach the unreached through innovative tools of Janakalyan
• Jan Udyog: ( Entrepreneurship Development) An initiative for the unemployed youths of rural areas to create job-creators and not job-seekers
• Jan Shakti: (Renewable Energy Harnessing) An initiative of Janakalyan to harness renewable sources of energy for the generations to come
• Education/Disaster Management: Providing education kit to a child who has lost it in recent flood; Providing artisan tool kits to start immediate earning to the flood affected families
• Education Management: Support to a refugee girls towards college education to stop child marriage; Educational initiatives for the rural youths & adolescent girls; Promotion of talents in education: Scholarship to poor but meritorious students of rural areas
• Health Management: Providing hygiene starter kit to introduce hygiene concept among rural families
• Environment Protection & Community Development: Livelihood Improvement through Water Harvesting
• Community Development: Establishing a Milk Processing Plant for the Refugee women to improve their fall-back position in the family; Ensuring rights of refugees resettled in India and providing their children equal rights which are due to them as citizens of India
• Vocational Training to youths and women: Setting up of a Vocational Training cum Capacity Building Center for women and farmers
• Women Empowerment: Building up of a strong network of women across the country
Prasen Raptan is the Executive Director & Ex-officio Member of JANAKALYAN.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.