ICH - Inter-NATIONAL CHILDREN Help e.V.
KinderhilfswerkVornhäger Straße 36/38
|Phone No.:||+49 (0)5721/9374280;|
|Fax No.:||+49 (0)5721/9374288|
|Contact person:||Dieter F. Kindermann|
- Overnight facilities
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid for developing countries
- Aid organization
- Social policy/disabled persons
The Children's Relief Organisation ICH – Inter-NATIONAL CHILDREN Help was founded on 29th September 2005, with the aim of helping children in need – nationally and internationally – by offering material and financial aid or personal support. Our doctors operate and teach locally, we provide support in teacher and student exchanges, help both nationally and internationally and thus also in our own country. Our services and relief supplies are constantly monitored. We have an advisory board with a number of divisions, including the medical field.
We work interdenominationally, so we are not a church charity. We are not bound by party politics, we examine requests for aid without red tape and decide on assistance in the shortest possible time. Our sponsoring project ensures that aid arrives where it belongs, whether it is the assumption of costs of children's clothes, school meals, toys or even bigger projects like medical supplies, therapies, school buses and even school buildings.
Examples of our practical volunteer work:
• Overseeing construction projects, such as schools in Ghana, Myanmar, etc.
• Planning construction projects
• Monitoring the implementation of such projects
• Immediate disaster relief at home and abroad e.g. for the flood disaster in Bosnia
• Construction of a detached house for a family in need, including the necessary coordination of craftsmen, purchase of materials, etc.
• Collection of relief supplies from our donors, typically by vans or lorries
• Storage of supplies
• Distribution of goods, including transport
• Transport of relief supplies to be shipped, for example to Hamburg. (With the help of the Stadthagen Technical Relief Organisation).
• Presentations in government agencies, companies and schools
• Momente-mit-dir.de ("Moments with you"): This is an initiative for the parents of terminally ill children, providing a photo session with a professional photographer, in a sheltered environment.
• Building a school in TOGBE OSEI (Ghana)
• Orphanage in Myanmar
• Nutrition Care Centre in Bali
Dieter F. Kindermann is the President of ICH – Inter-NATIONAL CHILDREN Help
On request we can offer other net participants overnight accommodation. We can also give advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.