Samarpan Charitable TrustNear Marwari Boy´s College, Rajguru Compound, Lake Road,
834001 Ranchi, Jharkhand
|Telefon:||+91 651 2207058; +91 9534290100|
|Interlocuteur:||Manish Kumar Singh|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Projet d'environnement
Samarpan Charitable Trust, Jharkhand is a registered non-profit, non-political, voluntary organization, established in 2003. It has been created keeping in view those backward people of the society who think of spending their lives depending on others only, those people who are far away from the developments of science in this scientific world.
It strives for a just and humane society through addressing the integrated socio-economic issues and reaching to join them to the mainstream of the society.
We, the Samarpan Charitable Trust felt internally the terribly bad scenario of the beggars and their family. We have identified this group and extremely ambitious to bring the positive change and socio-economic development of beggars and their family.
Samarpan provides their basic needs (Shelter, Clothing, Food Education and Health).
The main objectives are the survival, protection and socio-economic development of the beggars and physically or mentally handicapped person.
• To enhance people´s capabilities for self-development by working for improved literacy levels, better health status and sensitization against oppressive gender relations.
• To make an educated healthy and prosperous Jharkhand.
• Creating Sustainable Livelihoods Development.
• To build up capacities of rural institution & equip them with modern tools & technologies of rural development.
• Enhancing people´s capabilities for self-development by working for improved literacy levels, better health status and sensitization against oppressive gender relations.
• Poverty Alleviation Programme: Jharkhand "A Zero Beggar Zone" Programme; THAM LO: Samarpan Charitable Trust is having a concrete plan to establish an Ashram naming "Tham Lo". Tham Lo is the name of Ashram which is going to be constructed for beggars for rehabilitating them socially, physically, economically, psychology in the Pindrajora block of Bokaro district. Besides these, we will facilitate the facilities of self-employment training, formal and non formal schooling, health facilities etc. for beggars and their families.
• Women Empowerment Programme: We have been forming and developing SHGs; We have provided sewing and weaving training programme
• Village Development Programme: We are also working in the Village Development Committee in the Chas Block of Bokaro District. Selected Villagers are become the members of this committee. They conceptualize, design plan, manage, implement, monitor and evaluate various developmental projects/programme themselves.
• Income Generation Programme: We encourage the small and marginal farmers to use their unutilized land and are promoting the cultivation and development of horticultural plants and adopt the work of vegetables cultivation, fruits, spices, flowers, shednet, green house, bee keeping, creation of water resources etc.
• Health and Hygiene: Our organization has been providing speed to "Aids Awakening Campaign" from time to time, under which people are made aware about Aids, and its causes and effects. They are also informed about the various precautionary methods to prevent aids. Do not come into physical contact with any unknown person, and in any other adverse circumstances, always make sure to use condoms; Intoxication Eradication Campaign. People are being made aware of the harmful effects and habits of drinking, as well as methods through which these practices can be stopped.
• Literacy and Education: Literacy Awareness Campaign; Night schools have been started where people can come and study, and learn after their day´s work. The organization has also made provisions to provide free training and reading materials to poor children up to 10 years of age.
• Environment Awareness Programme: Under this campaign, people are made to realize the importance of plantation. Plants are also provided to people for planting purposes.
Manish Kumar Singh is a Trustee of Samarpan Charitable Trust.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.