Heilsames Miteinander Mensch & Natur e.V.Mahlheide 1
|Phone No.:||+49 (0)33606 / 775860|
|Contact person:||Jens + Katrin|
- Overnight facilities
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Educational policy/project
- Commune, community project
- Ecological research/futurology
Founded in 2014, we are a society for holistic-thinking people. Together we love and respect nature.
Our vision is to create meeting places where people of all ages, with and without disabilities, can learn about new sustainable health concepts for body, mind and soul in harmony with nature.
What we offer:
• In particular we use practical exercises to impart knowlege of general health care, relaxation techniques, body and energy, energy psychology, self-discovery, self-realization and guidance on following an ecologically sustainable lifestyle.
• In the area of stress prevention, we offer education and counselling in cases of family conflict, in the form of mediation and practical family constellation work.
• By connecting people with nature, we not only improve people's health, we also stimulate ecological life models in harmony with the environment, so that nature remains healthy, too.
• We teach families and foster families how to help themselves in conflict situations, offering them advice, mediation and constellation work. We provide relief for parents and adventure for children by experiential learning, to achieve a healing togetherness and to help them to integrate in everyday life. We encourage communication between parent and child to recognize specific needs and better respond to them.
• We also encourage the integration of the disabled, (e.g. with mental or physical handicaps) and offer special workshops, seminars and leisure activities for children with EDHS as well as people with symptoms of stress.
• Schlaubetal Naturopathic & Seminar Centre: As a charitable association, we want to support more people and organize group meetings and seminars with a holistic approach to health in connection with nature. For this purpose we want to build a beautiful natural therapy and seminar centre, which will offer all visitors a wonderful place to reconnect. We have a piece of land in view, which is right next to a nature reserve in Schlaubetal. More support is still needed for the construction.
On request we can offer other net participants overnight accommodation. We can also give advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.