GRAMYA VIKAS PARISHAD MANGALPURMangalpur, Gudriya
845459 Nautan, West Champaran, Bihar
|Phone No.:||+91 9934692320, +91 9939421365; +91 06254 - 241109|
|Contact person:||Anjani Shrivastwa|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Environmental organization
Gramya Vikas Parishad Mangal Pur (GVPM), founded in 1987, is a registered organization with its goal of Holistic Development of Society.
GVPM has done a pioneering work through several projects and programmes with the support of different agencies. The organization has metamorphosed into a more proactive and fixable instrument for taking development to the needy and marginalized. The primary focus of the organization has been the development of Women and Children.
To have a just, healthy, and self reliant society where equal opportunities are made available to the disadvantaged mainly the women.
To reduce poverty among rural masses in which women will play a proactive role and to ensure basic infrastructural facilities and to equip them with knowledge, information and skills to cope up their by themselves.
• Formation and Nurturing of Self Help Groups.
• Exploring Sustainable Livelihood Portfolio.
• Participatory Development.
• Micro Planning.
• Taking up challenges of RCH/HIV/AIDS.
• Strengthening Local Self Governance
• Capacity Building through organizing Seminars, Workshops, Training both Vocational and Non Vocational and Camps.
• Research and Documentation.
Activities & Programmes
• Vocational Training Provider
• National Digital Literacy Mission
• Flood Relief
• Health & Family Welfare Programme
• Drug Abuse Programme
• Agriculture Development Programme
• HIV/AIDS/CANCER/T.B Control Programme
• SHG Formation & Training Programme
• Consumer Welfare Programme
• Pulse Polio Eradication Programme
• Sanitation Programme
• Women Empowerment
• Community Development
Anjani Shrivastwa is the Chief Functionary of Gramya Vikas Parishad Mangal Pur (GVPM).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.