YUVA (Young United Voluntary Action) Foundation
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Projet des médias
Young United Voluntary Action (YUVA) Foundation, founded in 2012, is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to the bring happiness and prosperity to the people through economic, political and social freedom. YUVA Foundation aims to bring holistic development in India through youth lead reforms in education, livelihoods and governance.
Vision: To bring happiness among people of India through economic, political and social freedom lead by youth.
Mission: Bringing holistic development in India through youth lead reforms in education, livelihoods and governance
Four Thematic Areas of YUVA Foundation
• YUVA Paathshaala – Skilling Youth
• YUVA Sansad – Bringing Political Awareness in Youth
• YUVA ek Khoj – Researching Reality by Youth
• Swastha Bharat – Healthy and Peaceful India
What we do?
• YUVA Slum connect: YUVA is planning to work closely with the slums and low-income habitations of National Capital Region (NCR) of Delhi towards education of children, skill training of youth, to enable them for a rightful
• YUVA Workshops: We conduct brief sessions & workshop on Youth, Policy & Politics, covering a wide range of topics: How youth can engage in policy formulations, Structure of governance in India, How laws are being passed in India, Feeder lines to politics. YUVA Workshops on Youth, Policy and Politics; YUVA Workshops on Political Economy of School Education in India; Gaon Chale Hum; National Youth Forums on Green Solutions in India; How to become an Entrepreneur?
• YUVA Communication2.0: YUVA Foundation believes that, social interventions need new age communication strategy, using web2.0 and social media tools to communicate to different stakeholders – governments, beneficiaries, donors, policy makers, academicians etc. At YUVA Communication2.0, we help you communicate sharp and smart with your stakeholders. YUVA provides following services to organizations: Digital Marketing; Content Creation; Print Media Marketing; Events; Monitoring and Evaluation
Shantanu Gupta is the Founder & Director of the YUVA Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.