Connecting People For DevelopmentD-345/8, Main Road Rajiv Timber Basement Near Ashok Dairy Band Road
110047 Aya Nagar Ext. New Delhi
|Phone No.:||+91 9555110278; +91 9250697640|
|Contact person:||Suraj Pal Singh (Suraj Rawat)|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Educational policy/project
- Women's policy
- Environmental project
BHAYAT is a non-profit organization established in 2010 by the people who aspired for a healthy and self reliant India.
Our Core focus areas are education, health, training, awareness, environment, self help groups, women & child welfare and help in relief camps.
BHAYAT wants to contribute in all the fields that pertain to overall socio-economic development of people from the under privileged section.
An equitable society empowered & capable of taking India to a new height in terms of health, education, skill development, training, awareness, prosperity and overall development of mankind.
As people to discover their potential for Action and Changes.
Aims and Objectives
• To strive hard and see that no child/woman of the under privileged community be left illiterate.
• To strive for overall development of women and children particularly from the weaker sections of society viz. Poor, under privileged, SC, ST and backwards.
• To provide training & skill development programmes for the development of the society.
• To make the rural women self-reliant by organizing their self help groups and to train & promote them.
• To organize and conduct programmes on health, education, sanitation, environment safety & security.
• To establish educational centers/training institutions on every domain of society for human development.
• Training Programmes: Training Programme for Handicraft Items; Entrepreneuur Skill Development Programmes (EDP´S & ESDP´s)
• Talent Programmes in the Categories: Painting, Essay, General Knowledge, Dance, Singing
• Awareness Camps & Work Shops with focus on different themes: Women´s Legal Rights; Consumer Rights; Disaster Management; Women´s Health Issues and Nutrition; Health; Environment and Sanitation; Workshops on Painting, Drawing and Dancing; on making and promoting handmade jewelry, candles, bags, cushions and spices; etc
• Formal and Non Formal Education: Non Formal Education(NFE´s); Balwadi´s; Literacy Drive; Remedial Education Centres
• Self help Groups
• Sponser Child
• Yoga Classes
Suraj Rawat is the Founder and General Secretary of BHAYAT NGO.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.