Initiative for ChangeChittaranjan Railway Station Road, Mihijam
815354 Mihijam, Jamtara, Jharkhand
|Phone No.:||+91-09334346801; +91 0341-2535103; +91 06433-228592|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Women's policy
- Educational policy/project
Badlao Foundation, an Indian NGO, was established in the year 1982. Badlao means Change. It is committed to bring about fundamental changes in the lives of the excluded people; Dalits, OBC, Minorities and Tribals and ensure economic freedom for a happier future.
Equality and equity based gender-just socially self reliant transformed society. We envisage that through the joint and coordinated effort of various stakeholders, MSMBT would be instrumental in achieving economic self sufficiency and social security for the women and participating households in an eco-friendly and sustainable manner.
Badlao Foundation endeavors to empower people for social transformation to achieve self reliance and gender justice through participatory efforts and to ensure ecological balance. It strives to uphold human dignity, work for equitable social structure and enable women and socially disadvantaged to claim their rights.
It focuses on:
• Peoples´ participation through community organization and empowerment
• Utilising local resources
• Involving PRI members and government officials as well as bonafide persons for convergence and development initiatives
• Food security by motivating survival against odds
• Partnership and networking with like minded organisations and agencies
• Research and training, workshops, orientation as well as experiment and documentation of best practices
• Development of grass root level cadres
The organisation from now onwards will work on three thematic areas:
• Mahila Sabha: Women Self Help Groups
• Village Development Committees
• Ensuring Forest Rights for Tribals
Health - Nutrition – Education:
• Awareness generation
• Maternal and Child Health
• Kitchen garden
• Immunization camps
• Village Sanitation Program
• Child Development: Access to New Born Services; Household Visit
NRM -Food Security –Livelihood:
• Soil and Water Management
• Crop Diversification
• Orchard and Intercropping Based Livelihoods
• Support to farmers
• Organic Farming
Arvind is the Secretary of the Badlao Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.