Gram Sudhar Samiti (GSS)Block Colony
Sidhi, Madhya Pradesh
|Telefon:||+91 9826502515; +91 07822253321|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Condition + projet féminin
- Projet d'environnement
Established in 1987, Gram Sudhar Samiti (GSS) is a grassroot voluntary organisation that works for development of some of the most deprived and vulnerable communities in Sidhi, Rewa and Satna districts forming a contiguous area in north-eastern Madhya Pradesh.
It engages in building and strengthening community based organisations; capacity building and awareness; media advocacy and proper research and documentation of issues in order to strengthen local self governance mechanism namely the Panchayat.
The Organization envisions a society where Equality and Equity prevails.
To bring change in the society through community based organizations.
• Support and assist the deprived & socially deprived sections of the society in availing their rights.
• Women empowerment and gender equity
• Promote health, education and proper nutrition for children with special emphasis to the girl child.
• Protection and promoting of natural resources.
• To promote a better environment.
• Promote community-based initiatives to address varied forms of exploitation, deprivation, atrocities and fight for their rights.
Key thematic issues concerned with GSS are
• Community mobilisation,
• Watershed and land development,
• Right to food,
• Child labour eradication,
• Women empowerment and gender equity,
• HIV/AIDS, PRI governance and
• Micro finance (SHGs).
Currently GSS works in
• Promoting (and protecting right to) education;
• Proper nutrition for children;
• Community based initiatives to address varied forms of exploitation, deprivation, atrocities;
• Culture, local literature and livelihood and natural resources to create a better enabling environment for a good local governance.
Brijendra Mishra ist he Secretary of Gram Sudhar Samiti (GSS).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.