Pirojpur Noboday Welfare Society"Sarat-Sree", Opp. NBSTC Bus Stand, K. J. sanyal Road
732101 Malda, West Bengal
|Telefon:||+91 9434189860; +91 9434140250|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Condition + projet féminin
Pirojpur Noboday Welfare Society is a registered apolitical Charitable Philanthropic Socio-Welfare Organization formed in the year 2010 with a dream to serve the distress and for the upliftment of the backward class people through various routine social work irrespective of cast and religion.
Objective of the Society:
Pirojpur Noboday Welfare Society has a clear objective to stand by the people who are in distress in terms of safety, security, human rights, economy, literacy, health & hygiene.
• Working with Legal Assistance: The society is running a Permanent Legal Assistance Camp at Malda District Correctional Home (Out Side). From this camp Legal Awareness, Legal Assistance (arrangement of Free Lawyer through D.L.S.A.), Legal Advice is given to common people.
• LIVE TV PROGRAMME: The society with the help of DLSA is organizing a Live TV Talk show on Legal Awareness
• The society is working for the child rights.
• The society is going to organized a social foresty and rural development programme.
• The society is working for women empowerment.
• The society is active to develop the rural economy through cultivation of herbal medicinal plant.
• The society is providing ambulance service to the people through break-even cost.
• Other associated awareness programme / activities on health & hygiene, sanitation, mother and child health, general health, HIV/AIDS awareness programmes.
• Working with the persons under trial - The society along with the organization "Resurrection" will jointly work in Malda and Uttar Dinajpur Correctional Homes to provide free legal assistance to the poor persons under trial.
• Empowering rural women: The society is going to open small manufacturing units of various food products by the women of self help groups of the district.
• Cultivation of herbal medicinal plants: The society is working with the farmers to cultivate herbal medicinal plants for better income.
• Working with sex worker: The society is going to work with the sex worker to provide them legal awareness, health awareness and rehabitation of the women.
• Working for the child rights: Presently the society is working for the rights of children in English Bazar Police Station and Malda Police Station.
• Legal Awareness Camps: The society organizes Legal Awareness Camps in English Bazar Rural & Urban area with adolescent schoolgirls and community women.
• Providing ambulance service: The society is providing ambulance service to all people of English Bazar Town.
• State Level Seminar for prevention of child marriage
Subhasis Chaudhuri is the Chief Functionary of Pirojpur Noboday Welfare Society.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.