Sanskriti Samvardhan Mandal (SSM)Sharada Nagar, Sagroli, Dist. Nanded
431 731 Maharashtra
|Telefon:||+91 9823989997; +91 2465 227848 (ext. - 21)|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Condition + projet féminin
- Projet d'environnement
Sanskriti Samvardhan Mandal (SSM) has been active in integrated rural development since 1959. Started with a small school, SSM has now grown into a 200 acres development hub. The focus of its activities has always been on the deprived rural communities, especially women and girls.
SSM has been working in 10 blocks of Nanded and Beed districts of Maharashtra; changed the lives of over 30000 families through its multidimensional activities.
Vision – Educated, cultured, vigilant and prosperous rural communities.
Mission – Attain sustainable rural development with need based, transparent and innovative approach through value added education, health, environment, energy, animal welfare, agriculture, women & child welfare, capacity building and livelihood.
• Formal Education
• Technical Education
• Military School
• "Utkarsh" – Vocational Training Center
• Sagroli Sunrise
• Anand Balgram – Children´s Village: A Home Away from Home
• Watershed Development Program
• Afforestation through schools
• Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK) – an agriculture science center
• The Wadi Program
Women Empowerment & Organisation
• Sanjeevani Aarogya Mandir (SAM)
• Dharma Donkey Sanctuary
• Equine Welfare Project
Social Housing and Sanitation
Maharshi Kanad Village Knowledge Center
Other development activities:
• Bio gas, Organic farming, Water literacy campaign
SSM´s Experience in Rural Development
Maharashtra Gene Bank
Pramod Deshmukh is the Chairman of Sanskriti Samvardhan Mandal (SSM).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.