Humanity Helping Sudan Project (HHSP)2571 Hungary Spring Rd
VA 23294 Richmond
|Phone No.:||+1 (804) 621 6159; +1 (804) 621 6159|
|Contact person:||Manyang Reath Kher|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid for developing countries
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
Humanity Helping Sudan/Ethiopia Project (HHSP), formed in 2008 by a Sudanese "lost boy" who emigrated to the United States, is a charitable organization that creates awareness of the refugee crisis.
Our mission is to educate refugee groups and individuals to achieve self-sufficiency so that camps can become communities. We want to create awareness of the conditions of the Sudanese refugees living in Ethiopia and our efforts to improve their day-to-day life.
• HHSP has successfully provided assistance in sanitation, farming, and medical services on a limited scale to improve the survival and health of Sudanese people in refugee camps.
• After more than four years of proof of the organization´s success in delivery of cost effective, meaningful support, HHSP will launch initiatives to gain national and international visibility to elevate to an entirely different level HHSP´s reach and support of displaced Sudanese people. The total number of displaced Sudanese exceeds 4 million.
• Farm Supplies: To the end of helping the Sudanese people help themselves, we supply a multitude of agricultural stimulants and opportunities.
• More specifically, we run animal farms, dole out fishing nets, and other related projects.
• All of these activities are run by in-country Sudanese entrepreneurs, who give us regular status reports.
• Donate A Prayer - Refugee Awareness: During this Holiday Season, HHSP is asking that every visitor please take a couple minutes and donate a prayer to the refugee crisis around the world.
• FEED50K - Feed 50,000 Refugees: The goal of the campaign is to raise at least $50,000 — one dollar per fishing net — to go towards promoting sustainability and growth within the camps instead of simply solving immediate hunger. The campaign will take place primarily through social media websites such as Facebook,Twitter, and Instagram using the simple statement #FEED50k.
• Essay Challenge: HHSP Anniversary Challenge
Manyang Reath Kher is the Founder/CEO of Humanity Helping Sudan/Ethiopia Project (HHSP).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.