NewBeginnings Charitable Trust (NCT)Do.No 53-1-275, Christurajapuram,
520008 Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
|Telefon:||+91 866 249 8 559; +919494475923|
- possibilité passer la nuit
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Communauté, projet communal
- Politique + projet d'éducation
NewBeginnings Charitable Trust (NCT) is a registered non-profit, non-religious and non-political charity from India. NCT aims at bringing about a sustainable change for good in the communities where we work directly or in partnership with local ngos.
We reach out to every parts of India directly and in partnership with the local partner NGOs. We collaborate with national and international organisations to realise our Mission, " Together, Towards a Better World" - sensitive to each other.
The purpose of collaborating with local ngos is to bring about holistic and sustainable change in the communities for good. It is our philosophy that, "Developmental perspective should be on a holistic approach and this means reaching out to different communities at the same time and bringing about a systemized and effected transformation in the society and thus reaches our vision “Together for a better world”. In order to achieve the holistic development across different communities, programmes are implemented in partnership with the local ngos.
We are one of the long working ngos with international volunteers in our projects. We host and coordinate volunteers placements within our networking of partners.
While NCT directly implements projects towards protection and empowerment of children, with a specific objective of reaching out to girl children, urban slums, youth development; development of rural communities; and projects on women empowerment and development, NCT also promotes international volunteers programmes/ hosting and coordinating with our local project partners.
As part of supporting the local partners, NCT promotes partner organisations across multiple platforms and supports programmes in terms of finding grants and other logistics. NCT conducts regular capacity building training, youth workers meet, volunteers meet and etc.
We are collaborating with a number of International NGOs on youth development, volunteers exchange, environment protection and child development. NCT has been an implementing partner for Erasmus+ and weltwrts Programmes, collaborating with our European partners.
• Volunteers Exchange: NCT hosts and coordinates volunteer placements in our projects and across our partners in south India. NCT is a hosting partner for Weltwearts Volunteers Programme from Germany and implementing partner for Erasmus+ in India.
• Protection of Child Rights and Development of Children: This has been one of our main focuses of our projects. NCT implements projects for the protection and development of Children and their rights. With a specific context, NCT works for the protection and development of children who are rescued from human trafficking for sexual violence.
• Youth Development - Skills Training and capacity building: NCT implements skills trainings to unemployed and unskilled youth to make them employable and skilled. NCT also conducts animation programmes for youth capacity building and leadership quality
• Women Empowerment Programmes: Along with children rights, NCT takes women rights as its second most objective. While empowering women with awareness creation and workshops, NCT implements projects related to economic freedom. We also provide functional literacy for women, workshops and awareness creation on sexual health reproduction rights, girl children education. NewBeginnings organizes workshops for SHGs/Micro Credit Organisations on ´administrative and management skills´, implements projects for vocational and skills trainings for sustainable economic freedom and development
• Rural Health Care Programme: NCT implements health care programmes in collaboration with partner NGOs targeting rural and tribal communities living in remote areas. This programme is implemented in collaboration with the local primary health care centres
• Provides capacity building trainings for youth workers
• Environmental Production and Enhancement: NCT conducts workshops and seminars extensively for the promotion and protection of environment among the students especially targeting from high school to university colleges.
• Educational Support: Sponsorship support is one of the earliest intervention NCT began in order to make sure the continuous education of children from economically marginalised communities. While NCT primarily supports children of sex workers, orphans/semi orphans, daily wage labourers such as rickshaw pullers, roadside vegetable vendors, luggage coolies at bus station / railways/ market yards, and economically poor families. NCT firmly believes that education is one of the surest ways to eradicate social evil and build a developed and skilled India in the days to come.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.