Mahila Prabodhini FoundationRaja Vijaypur Kothi, Civil Lines
231001 Mirzapur (UP)
|Phone No.:||+91 (0)5442 257 221; +91 7408243243|
|Fax No.:||+91 5442 256558|
|Contact person:||Bibhuti Kumar Mishra|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Women's policy
- Educational policy/project
Mahila Prabodhini Foundation (MPF) is a society for social development, registered in 1997. It has been successful in promoting over 3000 SHG (Self-Help Groups) in and around the district of Mirzapur (UP) within 7 years.
• Formation & Bank Linkage of 3000 WSHG´s (Women Self-Help Groups) per year to reach the goal.
• Link to all WSHG´s member with income generation activities.
• Making child labour free WSHG´s families.
• All girls educated and healthy.
MPF is being recognized even overseas for its excellent endeavors in the field of:
• Poverty alleviation,
• Women empowerment
• Child right protection through SHGs.
The Foundation is also involved in training monitoring, research and consultancy in the field of participatory rural development and micro financing.
• Promoting and strengthening community based organizations such as thrift and credit groups, self –help groups, water user groups Panchayati Raj Institutions and women federations.
• Empowering the women with their access to design making processing opportunities and income generation activities.
• Promoting locally viable micro economic activities to enhance income at the household level.
Bibhuti Kumar Mishra is the Director of Mahila Prabodhini Foundation (MPF).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.