Web Of Life Foundation W.O.L.F.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation de l'environnement
- Projet d'environnement
- Politique + projet d'éducation
The Web Of Life Foundation (W.O.L.F.) is a charitable, educational, environmental nonprofit organization founded in Albuquerque, New Mexico. W.O.L.F. is dedicated to creating a healthy coexistence between wilderness and civilization, the reconnection of humans to the natural world and the recovery of endangered plant and animal species.
We are a volunteer organization with people from all over the world. It is our love for the Whole, for All Life Forms on this planet, which propels us forward to live in a sacred manner that honors this One Life. We can only do this together, in a connected, inclusive way.
We come from love and appreciation for all the different life forms on this planet in the spirit of appreciation and interconnectedness. Our philosophy is to practice harmlessness and our photography/videography is based on obtaining consent from the animals, plants and places before entering their territory.
• In a practical sense, we at the Web of Life Foundation are utilizing educational outreach that includes videos and photography that is illustrating our interconnectedness.
• We visit schools and the larger community, including ranching, farming, recreational and hunting communities to talk about coexistence between wilderness and civilization and how we can all thrive in the web of life.
• Our educational videos underscore the significance of this approach to life and show working examples of thriving communities.
• We also conduct workshops on reconnecting with wild animals and lands and our own wild nature inside of ourselves: "Comfort in wilderness" offers a way to connect to wild animals and wild lands with the heart in a harmless, undefended, fearless and loving way.
• We look at how we connect with animals and respect them and find our own rightful place in the ecosystem as guardians to bring about a lasting change in our society. Among our most effective tools are public outreach and screenings of our educational documentaries, "Comfort in Wilderness" camps for young people, storytelling, writing and songs about our animals and nature.
• W.O.L.F. runs an annual competition looking for the best non-technical, English language writing on any themes related to political/social/environmental issues
Elke Duerr is the Founder of the Web of Life Foundation (W.O.L.F.).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.