KEY FOUNDATIONYasin House. Near Noor masjid. Gavdevi, Dongri Andheri west
400058 Mumbai, Maharashtr
|Phone No.:||+91 9833752701|
|Contact person:||Shaikh Parvez|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Educational policy/project
- Human rights
- Women's policy
The KEY FOUNDATION was formed in the year 2000 by a group of volunteers to spearhead the process of change and development for self-employment, better shelter, good health and improve education for poverty alleviation among poor and weaker section of society and to root out corruptions for good governance.
The KEY FOUNDATION organises communities of the poor and needy to take a leading role in the initiatives for safe and secure self-employment, housing and infrastructure.
The idea is that only when very large numbers of the poor are networked as an organised collective with clear strategies and goals, their demands are taken seriously, heard and implemented in the country.
• Self-Employment: The society has assisted and undertaken to solve the problems of Hawkers/Street vendors and weaker section of the society for poverty Alleviation.
• Better Shelter: The society have participated in Organising the slum poor and slum dwellers to organized themselves into co-operative societies for Slum Up gradation Programme
• Good Health: The society have organized free health check camps, Blood donations and free medicines drives for slum poor and needy persons. The society is interested to implement insurance like Heath cover, cashless medical insurance and social cover for unorganized sector.
• Improved Education: The society has undertaken survey and assisted in getting admission to non-school going slum children’s to local municipal schools, the society is also assisting Oscar Public School & Mumbai Urdu school in slum area.
• Poverty Alleviation
• Banking Services: As a Business Correspondence of the Bank we are able to carry on the DAY TO DAY activities in the financial Inclusion, Micro finance & insurance projects.
• Street vending as a profession
• Financial Inclusion Project
• Slum Improvement Project
• Olive Plantation
• Direct sale/ procurement from the farmers field
Shaikh Pervez is the President of the KEY FOUNDATION.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.