Indian Progressive Youth Forum (IPYF)536 B, Behind Lal Masjid, opp. Mazar
226003 Balaganj, Chowk Lucknow
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Condition + projet féminin
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
Indian Progressive Youth Forum, a voluntary organization, worked at grass root level since 2010 and formally got registered as a non-profitable and non-government organization in 2012.
The best way to find yourself is to loose yourself in the service of others.
• Providing all necessary helps to the victimized citizens by acting as a channel between the victims/sufferers and the concerned authorities of the administration.
• Organizing agitations/dharnas, rallies, meetings in public interests.
• Supporting honest and unblemished candidates in elections and boycotting the corrupt and malice candidates to strengthen our democracy, in accordance to the Indian Constitution.
• Empowering women and fighting for their rights.
• Organizing women and child welfare programs.
• Co-ordinating with government agencies and providing a helping hand in various government run programs viz. Pulse Polio, Vaccinations, AIDS/Cancer Awareness Programs and during natural disasters.
• Conducting health awareness programs.
• Imparting education:
• Organizing talent hunt and competitions in colleges.
• Distributing scholarships.
• Career counseling, admission guidance programs in professional courses.
• Fighting against student injustice. (Ragging, injustice by the school / college / university).
• Working for the welfare of our farmers.
• Encouraging organic farming, forestation, water harvesting, water recycling.
• Providing health and education facilities to the rural as well as urban masses and economically weaker sections.
• Working towards sustainable development and pollution control and management.
• Collecting funds to support orphanages, old age homes and other charitable causes.
Sajid Kazmi is the Chairman of the Indian Progressive Youth Forum (IPYF).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.