Human Care & Welfare Foundation (HCWFI)
www.hcwf.co.inF/229 1st Floor new Seema puri
110095 Sahadara Delhi
- possibilité passer la nuit
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Economie alternative
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique de la paix
Human Care and Welfare Foundation India (HCWFI) was established in 2011.
Our Mission is to educate, train, and provide computer and handicraft training to more and more people. We also look forward to associate more than 10 lack people in the noble cause as active member of our NGO.
Our vision is to provide embroidery, terracotta, painting, jewellery, wooden craft, etc.training to more than 10 lack artists. Computer training to more than 10 lack unemployed people. Basic education to more than 10 lack poor children and distribute basic hygienic means to more and more people in next ten years.
• We have been working as helping hands to the society by conducting training sessions for unemployed people in the sector of computer, embroidery wooden craft, painting, jewellery and handicrafts.
• Also we have been conducting basic education camp for the kids from the very grass root level.
• Basic sanity and hygiene awareness is also part of our pledge to contribute for the betterment of society and craft a educated, healthy and happy India.
Riyas Ahmed is the President and Founder of Human Care & Welfare Foundation India (HCWFI).
Sapana Rani is the Genral Secretry and Founder of Human Care & Welfare Foundation India (HCWFI).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.
Connecting the world of Indian handicraft and culture