Friends Foundation (FF)House # 64-S, Service Road East
|Contact person:||Abbas Gondal|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
Friends Foundation (FF) is a national, non-profit and non-governmental organization committed to work for bringing change in the lives of the socially deprived segments of the society. Friends Foundation (FF) established in 2001 by M. Abbas Gondal and his chum when flood devastated Rawalpindiin Punjab province and resulted in huge loss of infrastructure, livestock, human losses and property.
FF envisions a society having opportunities to claim, social, economical and political rights regardless of gender and ethnic discrimination.
Our mission is to support underprivileged and vulnerable communities (especially women and children) through increased access to quality, social services and livelihood opportunities with emphasis on equitable development.
• Healthy Pakistan: Making healthy and vigorous environment for all segments of society especially women and children for erecting a progressive nation.
• Educated Pakistan: We aim to provide quality education to the deprived section of society and enable them to break "Poverty cycle".
• Enlighten Pakistan: We aim to educate people regaining gender discrimination and encourage females to participate in national development.
• Empowered Pakistan: We wish to uplift status of women in society. Our objective is to stop injustice, discrimination and violence against women.
• Progressive Pakistan: To invent, innovate and develop eco-friendly appropriate and affordable technologies to eliminate problems.
• Politically Stable Pakistan: We aim to advocate democracy and strengthen our institutions to attain a politically stable Pakistan.
• Economically Stable Community: FF committed to develop skilled human resource from the marginalized segment of society for economic development and ensuring equitable access to the employability
• Primary Health Care and Reproductive Health
• Early Child Care & Development
• Educational Support
• Gender Mainstreaming
• Disaster Management: Disaster Preparedness and Risk Reduction
• Community Development
• Social Mobilization & Organization
• Micro Credit & Micro Enterprise Development
Abbas Gondal is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Friends Foundation Pakistan (FF).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.