ASRA Samajik Lok Kalyan Samiti26 Badridham Nagar Dewas,
455001 Dewas , Madhya Pradesh
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
ASRA is a Non-Governmental volunteer organization registered under the Society Registration Act 1973, in 2001. Working at aim of social development and empowerment by making society self reliance and capable to survive their lives without any outside support.
ASRA aims to provide people from the world over the opportunity to work in evaluated and credible NGOs in India. Programs are selected that best match the skills, area of interest, expertise, and time availability of the individual, with a view to strengthen and add value to the ongoing work of in India´s social development sector. Joining Hands´ vision is to influence positive social change.
To empower the communities towards sustaining the development process leading to their total well being.
To foster integrated community development program through multi preventive & corrective programs and peoples participation.
To support the developmental activities through innovative means that’s help the nation to be the great socio economy power of the world.
ASRA has a set of well-defined strategy and approaches for implementing development interventions. They are:
• Practicing comprehensive approach for every development initiative, this must be followed by appropriate analysis and thorough study of the needs or conditions.
• Fostering partnership with village institutions as well as Panchayati Raj Institutions.
• Mobilizing community contribution for participatory development process.
• Strengthening network of village institutions for grassroots democracy
• Advocating people´s right of equal benefits
• Giving priority to gender based livelihood interventions
• Strengthening collaboration with Government and technical as well research institutions
• Livelihood Promotion: Self Help Group (SHG) Promotion and Bank Linkages; Skill Development Programme; Vocational Training on Multi Trade
• Health and Health Care: HIV/AIDS Projects; Prevention of TB; Reproductive Child Health Programme
• Education Programme: Increased school enrollment, retention and promotion of children in the age group of 6 to 14 years.
ASRA operates its activities through field training centers located at Kannod , Khategaon of Dewas District, Sabakheda of Mandsor Dist., Bajna of Ratlam Dist., Ruthyai of Guna Dist.
Shailesh Shrivastava is the CEO of ASRA Samajik Lok Kalyan Samiti.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.