STREETKIDS International e.V.POSTFACH 111 761, Kölner Straße 74
60052 Frankfurt am Main
|Phone No.:||+49 (0)69 - 1755 490 22|
|Fax No.:||+49 (0)69 - 1755 490 23|
|Contact person:||Marisa Fischer; Daniel Preuß|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
Streetkids International e.V. is a small children´s charity, registered as a non-profit charitable association. It is based in Frankfurt am Main, where we have been listed on the register of associations since 2001.
Streetkids International e.V builds and operates orphanages and educational institutions in Tanzania, near the seat of government Dar es Salaam. We help so that Tanzanian orphans, from low income and very needy situations, receive a home through accommodation in our orphanages, and with this a better future. In addition to the appropriate care through local staff and volunteers, we guarantee the school education of the children. This markedly increases the chances of an apprenticeship position.
As well as the orphanages and two schools, we have also created training workshops. There our orphans have the opportunity to do an apprenticeship as an carpenter or tailor after they finish school.
Work and Aims:
• We want to support socially disadvantaged children
• We make a secure home for orphans
• We want to help people to help themselves
• We never want to stop fighting
• We are looking for donors and sponsors
• Orphanages: The Orphanage for Young Children; The Orphanage for Girls; The Orphanage for Boys
• Education and Apprenticeships - Fighting Poverty with Education: Montessori Kindergarden; Dayspring Primary School; School in Mtwara; Apprenticeships (Carpentry Apprentices, Tailor Apprentices
• Partners and Staff: Foster Families and Foster Parents; Staff; Organisations
Daniel Preuß is the Founder and CEO of Streetkids International e.V..
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.