Menschen begegnen Menschen - Asylkontaktgruppe Babenhausen-Kirchhaslach e.V.Kirchhaslacherstr 27
|Phone No.:||+49 (0)8333 1464; +49 (0)15253870244|
|Contact person:||Adi Hoesle|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Antiracism, policy of integration
- Human rights
"People Meet People - Babenhausen – Kirchhaslach Asylum Contact Group" arose out of a previous organisation for asylum-seekers, and is now registered as a non-profit, charitable organisation. Our initiative is based on humanitarianism, and therefore does not pass judgement on the reason for fleeing, since "Nobody gladly leaves his homeland under life-threatening conditions."
Besides offering practical help in coping with everyday life, we also want to raise public awareness of the difficult situation of refugees and offer support in overcoming social and cultural handicaps. We would like the economy and politics in our rich states to ensure that there are no more reasons for people to flee from their homeland in the future.
We see that these people are here, and are supplied with the basic necessities for survival, but a decent life in a foreign country requires much more than that. We would like to make a contribution.
Fields of Activity:
• welcoming and supporting new refugees,
• driving and accompanying them to authorities, the doctor etc.
• purchasing furniture and other articles needed for everyday life,
• purchasing and distributing clothing, food and other necessities,
• providing language and music lessons in municipal and private rooms,
• organisiing and carrying out events (weekly "Tea-Time" meetings, walks and trips by bicycle, bus and train, public cultural events such as exhibitions, theatre, concerts, festivals and talks).
• bicycle workshop to repair and refurbish second-hand bikes for the use of refugees and our members.
• supporting refugees in looking for employment
• organizing and carrying out household services for third parties
• acquiring and managing donations for club purposes
• arranging voluntary work and so-called "1 Euro jobs" so far as is legally possible.
These actvities are based on the principle: ASYLUM = ALEI (Arrival Language, Employment, Independence).
Adi Hoesle is the Vice President of "People Meet People - Babenhausen – Kirchhaslach Asylum Contact Group".
On request we can provide other net participants with contacts in the field of asylum-seekers.