Drug De-Addiction, Rehabilitation Centre and Care Home HIV/AIDS PatientsPlot No. 53, Amberhai Village, Sector-19, Dwarka
110075 New Delhi
|Telefon:||+91-11-32937432 ;+91 9818083376; +91 9810212113|
|Interlocuteur:||Dr. Kanchan Kapur and Dr. Bharat Bhushan|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
Muskan Foundation is a registered non-governmental organization working extensively in the field of drug de-addiction & rehabilitation, HIV/AIDS awareness for prevention, care giving facilities for people living with HIV/AIDS, IEC & BCC campaign for drugs awareness and VCTC.
The organization is recognized and supported by Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India in 2011 by granting “Integrated Rehabilitation Centre for Addiction”. The Organization is a leading institution of NCR Delhi in this field and an identified centre by the MSJE-GOI to field visits for their trainees.
Ascertained in 2003, Muskan Foundation is pioneered by the talismanic, dynamic and dedicated team of medical and paramedical professionals. The team also includes recovery addicts enjoying sobriety of promising period.
Vision : A humane, healthy and drug free society.
Mission: To build a healthy and drug independent society through awareness, counselling, detoxification, rehabilitation and other medical and social services.
• To carryout research in the field of drug dependence, alcoholism and HIV/AIDS
• To identify, educate and motivate drug dependent and alcoholic individuals to seek treatment
• To provide residential treatment and other care and rehabilitation services to drug dependent and alcoholics
• To provide education and counseling for prevention and management of HIV/AIDS, drug abuse, alcoholism and TB patients
• To help and assist children and spouses of drug dependents, alcoholics and HIV/AIDS patients
The module for treatment and rehabilitation adopted by Muskan Foundation is based on Therapeutic Community Model supported by Homoeopathic medicines, naturopathy and Yoga. The programme also involves:
• Medical Detoxification
• Medical Management
• Individual, Group and Family Counseling
• Spiritual sessions / Bhajans
• Yoga and Meditation
• Session on HIV/AIDS, STDs and Tuberculosis
• Other session as per T. C. Model some other are conducted like morning meeting, daily input session, encounter session, appreciation session etc
• Discharge Ceremony
Muskan Foundation is running Children Home for the treatment and rehabilitation of drug addicted children.
Muskan Foundation is recognized training centre for training of Substance Use Disorder by Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India.
Dr. Kanchan Kapur is the President and Dr. Bharat Bhushan is the Founder General Secretary of Muskan Foundation – Drug De-Addiction & Rehabilitation Centre.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.