Verein ohne Grenzen Büttelborn e. V. (VoG Büttelborn)Akazienstr. 4
|Phone No.:||+49 61 52 — 5 52 31|
|Contact person:||Katja Henninger|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Antiracism, policy of integration
- Educational policy/project
- Commune, community project
The objective of "Society Without Frontiers, Büttelborn" is to promote the integration of foreign citizens in our community i.e. consistent international understanding and the development and maintenance of a multicultural community. The society was founded in February 2001 at the instigation of the Büttelborn community and the advisory committee for foreigners within the framework of Local Agenda 21. The society is open to everyone, regardless of race, religion or political persuasion.
We want to be the initiators of a dialogue between people of different origins - through mutual understanding of different traditions, languages and cultures. We should not see issues such as language, religion and politics as barriers, but as a bridge and an opportunity for understanding. They should help us to shape a society that is characterized by tolerance, recognition and mutual respect.
• We regularly organize events such as lectures and literary evenings in order to achieve a dialogue between people of different backgrounds.
• Our international cookery evenings are already known and appreciated beyond the boundaries of the society.
• We organize musical meetings and art exhibitions, as well as volunteer work in kindergartens and schools.
• In the summer we regularly play boules on Sundays at the Büttelborn Rathausplatz (Town Hall Square)
• talking shop - Members and non-members are welcome to visit us to chat about current and upcoming topics over a glass of wine or beer, a cup of tea or coffee, as is usual when you meet with friends.
Katja Henninger acts as an observer and is responsible for publicity for the Society Without Frontiers, Büttelborn.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.