Human Environmental League for PreservationBhimshengola 9, GPO Post Box 19675
|Contact person:||Khanal, Madhav Raj|
- Overnight facilities
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Human rights
- Environmental project
- Social policy/disabled persons
HELP/Nepal (Human Environmental League for Preservation) was established 1995 in the Banke district in western Nepal by former and existing United Nations volunteers from Nepal and abroad.
HELP/Nepal acts to bridge the gap between community and development by utilization of local resources and exploration of technical knowledge and skill development. Its aim is to provide an uplift of the socio-economic status of rural and urban poor communities. HELP/Nepal advocates an increase in the speed of development in the 21st century, the age of global citizenship and human welfare.
Projects and programs:
- Human Resource Welfare and Development
- Participatory Village Development Program
- Non Formal Education (OSP, ALC, Post Literacy)
- Formal Education
- Water Supply Health & Sanitation Program
- Rural Community Infrastructure Development (Rural Road, Irrigation Canal, Fish Pond, River Training, Gully Protection With SM Activities)
- Children Development Activities for Capacity Build-up
- Women Develeopment Activities for Capacity Build-up
- Youth Development Activities for Self-Reliance & Employment
- NGO Information Service Center for Mid & Far Western Regions
- Youth Millennium Project (YMP) - a joint project of UNICEF and British Columbia University, HELP/Nepal is the local supporter for YMP Nepal.
Mr. Madhav Raj Khanal is the general secretary and executive director of HELP/Nepal.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. We also offer expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, deliver lecture, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work. Also we can arrange volunvolunteer placements in India and Nepal.