Dieser Weg - zurück ins Leben
Interessengemeinschaft für Angehörige und Betroffene von Depression, PTBS, Dissoziative StörungenSonnenstrasse 6
|Interlocuteur:||Alexander und Annika Bothe|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Communauté, projet communal
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
The special interest group "The Path Back to Life" - for sufferers from mental illness and their relatives - was founded on 6th February 2015 as a self-help group. That is to say, we are NOT trained psychologists, but we offer an open ear to those affected and their families. In no way do we intend to replace professional help (doctor, clinic, social psychiatric service, psychologist, psychiatrist, therapist, etc.)
• Partnerships with other agencies and associations that deal with mental illness
• Creation of a support group for relatives and other concerned parties, with the focus on depression, PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) and dissociative disorders.
• Assistance with the lodging of applications such as sickness benefits, rehabilitation and disability cards
• Referral to facilities such as the White Ring, social psychiatric services, etc.
• Educational talks on the topics of depression, PTSD and dissociative disorders
• Advocacy, i.e. to bring concerns at a municipal level to public sector entities and to try to find solutions
• We seek to raise public awareness and dispel prejudices regarding mental illness. We are in contact with public institutions which are concerned with the topic of mental illness.
• We provide information about innovations in the fields of therapy, applications and the services of health insurance companies, in the form of flyers.
•We seek to network with other auxiliary services, thus creating a network in the counties listed above
• We aim to offer help to family members and to those affected, in that we enable therapists / doctors / psychologists, etc.to hold information sessions.
• We contact various facilities to obtain relevant information materials and we get in touch with companies which can support us in any way (by printing flyers, loaning technical equipment such as projectors for presentations, providing drinks for the existing self-help groups or helping with contacts to councillors).
We focus on:
• Posttraumatic stress disorder
• Dissociative disorders
Alexander and Annika Bothe represent the special interest group "The Path Back to Life" - for sufferers from mental illness and their relatives.
On request, we can offer other net participants up-to-date information and contacts in the area of depression, PTBS, and dissociative disorders.