Focus- European Centre for DevelopmentSTR.”SVOBODA”5 ET.6, AP.24
|Phone No.:||+35934 90 17 17; +359 / 899 08 19 09|
|Fax No.:||+35934 90 17 17|
|Contact person:||Ivaylo Ivanov|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Educational policy/project
- Antiracism, policy of integration
- Social policy/disabled persons
The Focus- European Centre for Development is a non profit association located in Pazardjik (BG) and it is registered according to the decision of the District Court of the city.
The members of the association are specialists/experts and public figures united around the ideas of promoting people´s right to live in a supportive environment, involving youth in public life and strengthening principles of civic responsibility and democracy.
Focus´s range of action covers Pazardjik area and it is guided by a steering committee.
• To create a European community of pupils, teachers and parents in the territory of Pazardjik and surrounding that will support the idea of social integration and professional development of adolescents;
• To implement trainings and experiments about public interest in different problems cooperating with the local authorities.
• To develop solidarity and promote tolerance among the public in order to stimulate social cohesion in the European Union.
• To encourage public participation in social life and to strengthen the links between local groups, schools, businesses and municipal authorities.
• To stimulate youth involvement in the activities related to personal and social development.
• To carry out active work for sustainable social development and democratic principles to promote civil society.
• To make activities and events to restore and improve the quality of the environment.
• To improve the welfare of disabled people - their acceptance and socialization in their families, among peers, colleagues, friends and among the middle part of the community in which they live.
• To provide an environment where the youth with disabilities will be involved in the activities of their future development.
• To prohibit negative social phenomena´s spreading in the youth environment, such as: crime, aggression, addiction, prostitution, xenophobia and others.
• Educational activities - seminars, conferences, training trips, workshops, joint appearances and public awareness of the history and development and achievements of the association. Helping students and parents to improve communication and teamwork. Support specialists associated with the integration of children with special educational needs.
• Provide an international partnership and cooperation with the organizations from other countries and from Bulgaria.
• Developing projects related to the objectives of the association.
• Prepare training programs for its members.
• Research activities.
• Public campaigns - developing local policies and strategies based on thorough analysis of needs of target groups.
• Global Place
• A New Direction EVS
Ivaylo Ivanov is the President of the Focus- European Centre for Development.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work