Child Aid Development Foundation International (CADFIN)PoBox 25, Treasury Street, First Floor Credit Union Building
25 Santa, North West Region
|Telefon:||+237332 07 230; +237 6747 26 007; +237 691999842; +237654721007|
|Interlocuteur:||Joanes Toulac Jang|
- possibilité passer la nuit
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Communauté, projet communal
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Projet d'environnement
Child Aid Development Foundation International (CADFIN) is a non-governmental Community Based Child Centered Organization (CBO) founded in the year 2007 for the benefit of the economically and socially disadvantage rural children, youth and women.
Vision Statement: CADFIN envision a society where children and their families enjoy their basic rights like, education, health care services and the basic rights of equal gender.
Mission Statement: The Mission of CADFIN is to reduce poverty in Cameroon through the creation of supportive environments for the development of disadvantaged children, youth and their families to become self-sufficient through education, health, food security and environment programs.
Our programmes are designed to meet the basic needs of the community and eliminate the obstacles preventing children from accessing education and health.
The Five Pillars Programs
• Education: Through the education pillar we assist in mobilizing resources to build schools classrooms and libraries, provide needy children with school need and supplies. We partner with the Ministry of Basic Education to ensure our projects are maintained over the long-term, to create initiatives to complement government in providing ALL children—boys and girls— with a quality education.
• Health: We complement government efforts by contributing to improving the health and welfare of children by raising awareness about HIV/AIDS, mobilization for the elimination of mother to child transmission of HIV, fight stigma and discrimination and change in sexual behavior through partnership with private and public health institution. Our programs generally focus on health education and preventative care, allowing children to remain healthy and able to go to school.
• Agriculture and Food security/Nutrition: One of the most pressing issues directly impacting poverty alleviation today is the growing challenge of food security and nutrition. We work to ensure the availability of and access to an adequate amount of healthy, nutritious food that meets people’s daily dietary needs and food preferences. The Agriculture and Food Security pillar, focuses on innovative farming techniques and water management projects to help ensure communities have access to self-sustaining food sources, directly impacting their health, access to education and life outcomes.
• Clean Water and Sanitation: Clean water and sanitation is a basic human right. CADFIN helps provide communities in need with localized clean water sources and sanitation facilities. We promote personal, household and community hygiene and sanitation practices through lessons and practical hygiene campaigns and installation of sanitary faculties. We also work with individual community members to promote local education in basic hygiene practices and waterborne disease prevention. This not only helps to reduce the spread of disease, it also help children especially girls of their daily treks to collect water, freeing them to attend school.
• Alternative income and livelihood: We provide youth, vulnerable women and people living with HIV and AIDs (PLWHA) with resources to generate sustainable source of income, increase savings and start their own businesses. Women who participate in alternative income and livelihood programming increase their capacity and skills. These skills not only benefit the women who have them, but are passed on to friends and children who can use them in the same way, now and in the future.
• Prevention of mother to child transmission of HIV
• Support to orphans and vulnerable children
• Support services to local health facilities
• Community mobilization and advocacy
Joanes Toulac Jang is the Founder and CEO of Child Aid Development Foundation International (CADFIN).
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.