LIFT UP CARE FOUNDATION (LUCAF)GP 705, Michael Olobayo Housing Estate Phase II, behind ´C´ Division police station
Gadumo, Lokoja Kogi State.
|Telefon:||+234 (0)8053537474, +234 (0)8033120109, +234 (0)8066006226|
|Adresse e-mail:||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Projet d'environnement
LIFT UP CARE FOUNDATION is a grassroots focused non-governmental, non-profit charity organization registered in 2006 with the aim to offer services on education and health through advocacy, community sensitization and mobilization and youth and women empowerment through vocational training and capacity development for self reliance and national development.
To reach out to youths, women and the vulnerable through dissemination of information; sensitization and advocacy to the gatekeeper on healthy sexual, behavioral and attitudinal practices to ensure a healthy and productive life of the people in the community.
To see a society where youth, women and the vulnerable are well informed to take responsibility for their health and adopt healthy behaviour.
Aims and Objectives
• Empowerment of children with disabilities and the less privileged in the society through training and community based rehabilitation approach.
• To promote maternal and child health and eradication of diseases such as HIV/AIDS, malaria, etc through advocacy, information dissemination and community sensitization.
• To provide child education, grant scholarship and to create vocational centres for youth empowerment.
• To promote women economic empowerment through communal self help project.
• To organize lectures, seminars, workshops, symposia, conferences and to provide information for capacity development and enlightenment of youths, the disabled and the less privileged in the society.
• To provide transportation services for conveyance of disabled persons and the less privileged from residence to event venues.
• To facilitate human rights and good leadership.
• To advance, protect and promote cultural activities in Nigeria and to aid in community based development.
• To promote environmental health through public enlightenment on environmental protection, conversation and sanitisation.
• HIV/AIDS Testing and counseling (HTC)
• Oral health training, brush & paste distribution
• Lectures, free Diabetes , Hypertension screening
• Scholarship for orphans and vulnerable children
• Women skills acquisition, training & empowerment
• Malaria testing and counseling outreach
• Nutritional support to OVCs
• Peer education training
• SBCC Programme on prevention of HIV infection
• Street counseling and condom distribution
Lami Ahmed is the Executive Director of Lift Up Care Foundation (LUCAF).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.