Voice of Grace Foundation (VGF)P.O BOX 929; Mile Two -Glass House Former Guarantee Agency, Beside Guinnesss Depot,
Limbe, Fako Division, South-West Region
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Condition + projet féminin
- Politique + projet d'éducation
Based in Cameroon, Voice of Grace Foundation (V.G.F) is an accredited anti-poverty, social and humanitarian organization founded in 2006, which focuses on addressing the root causes and the consequences of poverty in rural communities by empowering women, single teenage mothers and unemployed youth.
Vision of VGF:
To alleviate poverty by building job creators out of the marginalized in the community and promote the human rights of women.
Activities and Programs:
Voice of Grace Foundation´s entire program activity is summarized into six key areas, which constitute the core thrust of the foundation´s women youth community centered holistic, comprehensive, integrated sustainable development program initiative (WYCCHCISDPI).
• Economic empowerment (micro financial services,/micro credit projects),
• Educational empowerment,
• Health education and awareness (promotion of the fight against HIV/AIDS),
• Women´s human rights and the fight against gender based and domestic violence,
• Leadership, participation and engagement,
• Community sustainable developmental services (water and sanitation, agriculture and related activities, outreach).
Wilfred Ndonwi is the Executive Director of the Voice of Grace Foundation (VGF).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.