Förderverein Aktionsbündnis Amoklauf Winnenden e.V.Wallstr. 28
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Communauté, projet communal
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique de la paix
On Friday 2nd October 2009, the Winnenden Support Association for the Action Alliance to Prevent Gun Rampages was founded in Winnenden, Germany.
Our mission is to make catastrophes such as those that took place in Winnenden and Wendlingen less likely in the future.
Our association supports the Winnenden alliance to combat violence against schoolchildren – the Winnenden Action Alliance to Prevent Gun Rampages.
• Working Groups: Prevention of violence in schools / media / sports / aftercare
• Logistical support for projects
• cooperation with the "Lifelines' network
• Public relations
• Information events
• Participation in: Church and prevention days, trade events etc.
• Musical charity events
• Fair Play football tournaments
• Sponsored runs
• Creative contests
• Christmas market stall
• Sale of charity CDs, shirts, relevant books etc.
• Provision of food and drink at events
• Membership fees
• Donations etc.
Tobias Sellmaier is the President of the Winnenden Support Association for the Action Alliance to Prevent Gun Rampages.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.