Schüler für Tiere e.V.Landauerstr. 23g
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Organisation de l'environnement
- Communauté, projet communal
Schoolchildren for Animals (SfT) was registered as a non-profit organisation in January 2009 and is based in Kandel, in the Rhineland Palatinate, Germany. It is now active in animal and environmentral protection in various types of schools (grammar schools, secondary schools and special schools) as well as day care centres. There are also groups that are active in various forms of youth work (eg in International Animal Rescue) or who work preventively in the family or neighbourhood.
• We seek to raise awareness among children and young people and to teach them to respect animals and their environment. It is young people who understand most quickly that animals are intelligent and sentient creatures who, like us, can experience happiness and joy, but also fear and pain.
• Animal protection – or, better, protection of the world we live in – should stress sustainability in thoughts and deeds.
• Young people should learn how their actions affect future generations and their environment.
• Sft Kandel - Winter Special – SfT collects plastic dog baskets for Smeura, the largest dogs' Home in the world, In Romania.
• SfT Kandel – transport of material donations for Romania
• SfT Alsfeld: teaching about castration
• Sustainability school workshop in cooperation with SfT.
• and much more
Andreas Richter is the Vice President of Schoolchildren for Animals (SfT).
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.