Vietnamesische interkulturelle Fraueninitiative in Deutschland e.V.Postfach 10 28 27, Markstraße 118 a
|Telefon:||+49 (0)234 92726151|
|Telefax:||+49 (0)234 92726151|
|Interlocuteur:||Nguyen Thi My Hanh, Wiebke Weinbrenner|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Condition + projet féminin
- Politique + projet d'éducation
The Vietnamese Intercultural Women's Initiative in Germany (ViFi for short) was founded by Vietamese women in early 1996. ViFi is based in Bochum, Germany, and is registered as a non-profit organisation. ViFi has worked in collaboration with the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) since 2000. ViFi has been a placement organisation for the BMZ's "Weltwärts" programme since 2009. In that same year, the GTZ (German Association for International Cooperation) became a partner of our organisaion.
• Support and implementation of equal opportunities for Vietnamese women living in Germany in the areas of family, work and society.
• Involvement in, and commitment to, the immediate improvement of the economic, social and environmental situation of women, especially mothers.
• Maintaining the Vietnamese culture in Germany, preserving cultural identity at the same time as encouraging integration - for the children living in Germany in particular.
• Fostering good personal relationships at national and international level.
• Improving the living conditions of poor women in Vietnam, especially mothers. Supporting and participating in regional and international projects for women and young people in Vietnam.
Advice and assistance with everyday legal issues, for example in:
• Difficulties with residence status
• Information on the operation of the German civil service
• dual citizenship
• the German education system
• Organisation of traditional Vietnamese festivals such as New Year celebrations, Children's Moon Festival, German-Vietamese celebrations and International Vietnamese festivals.
• Vietnamese dances and songs
• learning Vietnamese instruments
• Regular discussions on the topic of the reconciliation of family, professional and social life
• Provision of German language courses for mothers, young people, students and children to support integration in Germany.
• Helping children, youths and students to find suitable training placements and social connections.
• Financial aid and support for projects in Vietnam
• Maintaining a Counselling Centre
• Carrying out measures to promote employment opportunities.
• Centre for Social Protection: ViFi has been financially supporting the children's department of the Centre for Social Protection in Hanoi since it opened.
• GTZ Care Project: providing expertise and technology to support the implementation of the domestic, carer for the elderly and nursing training as additions to the job profile for nurses in Binh Thuan Province.
Thi My Hanh Nguyen is on the Committee of the Vietnamese Intercultural Women's Initiative in Germany (ViFi)
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.