United Global Organization of Development-UGOODHouse No.594-B, Street No. 29, First Floor, Sector G-10/2,
|Phone No.:||+92 51 235 3041-2, Cell-No. +92 300 500 5989|
|Fax No.:||+92 51 235 3040|
|Contact person:||Syed Ishtiaq Gilani|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
United Global Organization of Development-UGOOD is a Non-Profit, Non-Political and Non-Government organization in Islamabad. The organization was registered in 2003 with the ambition to strive for the sustainable human developments by working in the areas of health, education, environment, women economic empowerment-WEE, youth development programs-YDP, Child Protection, Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR), Peace Building, disaster management and relief and promote volunteerism in Pakistan.
The mission of UGOOD is to strive for the sustainable social development of unprivileged and disadvantaged communities especially children and women by improving their access to better education, health, skill development & employment opportunities and to work for the relief and rehabilitation of vulnerable people particularly during natural or human caused disasters.
To bring a positive social change by working to uplift the unprivileged communities with a particular focus on Children, Youth and Women.
UGOOD Activities and Programs:
• UGOOD organized "Ensuring the Basic Education for Disadvantaged" Project in District Gujranwala to monitor and evaluate the schools performance and build capacity.
• UGOOD has organized and conducted the Youth Led Advocacy Campaigns on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) especially for Young people through community awareness sessions
• UGOOD launches awareness campaigns every year and established Medical Camps, Screening and Vaccination of TB, Hepatitis, Malaria and HIV/AIDS.
• Safe and Clean Drinking Water for all. UGOOD is installing Water Treatment Plants in all over Pakistan using the latest technologies "Reverse Osmoses System" which provides "Safe & Clean" Drinking Water to the local communities through launching Awareness Campaigns and establishing CBOs for "Safe Drinking Water.
• UGOOD initiated projects "Volunteer for Child Protection-V4CP”, "Volunteer for Social Change-V4SC” and "Volunteer for Vigilance and Security-V4VS” in Pakistan to promote Volnteerism.The purpose of these projects are to select, organize and train groups of volunteers from the community especially from Schools, Colleges and Universities, who shall be responsible to create awareness and sensitize community in their respective community members over their roles and responsibilities.
• “Revival of Government Primary Schools of Flood affected Areas to provide furniture, school uniforms, bags, books and reconstruct the damage school buildings.
• UGOOD launched anti-dengue and anti-malaria eradication awareness campaigns in most affected districts of provinces.
• UGOOD established “Facilitation and Dengue Fever Diagnostic Counters" in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore and Sialkot districts.
• UGOOD established a Vocational Training Centers for Skill Development of Rural Women. Skills Development Program is designed for the socio-economic development of women from vulnerable and unprivileged communities. Program embodies with the approach to eradicate poverty among most neglected segment of the society by providing them employable skills, facilitation for home based income generating activities and developing market linkages.
• UGOOD launched the Sustainable Assistance for Income Fostering-SAIF Program a Micro Finance Model under UGOOD Rural Support Program especially for unprivileged Women.
• and more
Syed Ishtiaq Ul Hassan Gilani is the Chief Executive Officer of the United Global Organization of Development-UGOOD.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.