Mobility FoundationPost Office Box 1701; Ground Floor of Gukpegu-Naa Story building
|Phone No.:||+233-(0)372026042; +233 (0)208503658|
|Contact person:||Shiraz Y Anass|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Social policy/disabled persons
- Educational policy/project
- Human rights
Mobility Foundation is an indigenous non-governmental organization formed in 2004 with its office in Tamale Metropolis and project areas in the northern region of Ghana.
Mission: To eradicate poverty and the causes of poverty that will ensure an equitable distribution of wealth and the realization of their well being.
Vision: To emphasize the right of all people not to be poor through a comprehensive strategy of advocacy, awareness-building, monitoring, knowledge learning and networking.
• To promote and create awareness of reproductive health rights, Water and Sanitation, Malaria and HIV/AIDS.
• To affirm the need for effective protection and promotion of human rights and good governance for vulnerable people including their rights to bodily integrity and decision making their life as well as their physical, mental and social well being.
• To promote rural education and support needs focusing on children with disabilities and neglected children.
• To promote environmental conservation focusing on biodiversity and climate change.
• Primary Health Care including water, sanitation, malaria &HIV/AIDs
• Human rights and governance
• Environmental Conversation
• Good Governance Project: Project with the aim of empowering traditional leaders at the community and district level through advocacy and awareness to improve their rights as enshrine in Ghana constitution and their involvement and participations in terms of policies and programmes formulation, project planning, designing and implementation process at the district and community level to improve accountability and social services delivery.
• Changing minds and attitudes to curb child/mother mortalities and reduce fertility project
• HIV/AIDS and prevention in Nanumba South
• Direct Child Assistance attempts to raise awareness on the causes and prevention of disabilities and to increase engagement in the prevention of child abuse.
Shiraz Y. Anass is the Executive Director of the Mobility Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.