Explority – Global Initiative on Children Rights and sustainable EducationGaudystrasse 21
|Contact person:||Wolfgang J. Fischer|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Educational policy/project
- Human rights
- Environmental project
Explority - Global Initiative on Children Rights and sustainable Education h is a charitable NGO based in Berlin, Germany. Explority is a think tank promoting innovative educational approaches and an initiative which realizes projects for the development of sustainable education and the empowerment of children and adolescents. Sustainable education, by our definition, orientates itself by values, which see social and emotional competencies as the foundation of interpersonal communication and understanding between peoples and generations. Furthermore it is based on the understanding of development goals of sustainability-based policy and implements them in the context of development cooperation.
We conduct worldwide educational and science based projects with and for young people, core age group 8-18 promoting:
• (media) literacy
• global learning
• environmental education
• animal welfare
• children / human rights
• social/emotional competences
• intercultural communication and competences
• sustainable development
• peace communication
Further we conduct activities to the mediation of:
• emotional, social, intercultural, language, reading and media competences to children and adolescents.
• This is done in order to strengthen perception for democratic awareness, tolerance, to actively persue the formation of intercultural communication skills with the objective of providing political and cultural education shall be promoted to children and the youth around the world.
Wolfgang J. Fischer is the President of Explority - Zentrum für nachhaltige Bildung und Kompetenzforschung e.V..
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.