Integrierte Mediation e.V.Im Mühlberg 39
|Telefon:||+49 (0)2681 986257; +49 (0)170 5454091|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique de la paix
- Projet des médias
The first association about integrated mediation had been founded in Germany in 2001. Here we are a welfare association. Later other association have been founded in Austria, in Latvia and in Switzerland. The associations task is to develop the idea behind integrated mediation, to foster competences in mediation, to distribute mediation as such and to support mediators as well as customers.
Let´s head to better solutions in common. Our concern is mediation. We´ld like to make it available in its substantial understanding in order to increase availability and usability for people when - and wherever they need it.
Integrierte Mediation: For us mediation primarily is a philosophy, a way of thinking and dealing with mediation expressed by its competence helping to improve understanding each other in a better way.
Our interest is concerned to all the varieties of mediation and all the ways mediation can become alive. For that we are interested to learn and describe how mediation fits into the landscape of conflict resolution and how it has to be distinguished from other procedures. Integrated mediation is not just an idea of mediation. It also became an association with the task to make integrated mediation better understandable to what it is used and to establish it among or beyond the idea of mediation. We do have a holistic approach in that. The main tasks of our association are:
What´s the benefit?
• For mediators: Understanding the functionality of mediation allows to guide through mediation more secure, more intuitive more detailed and more effective therefore.
• For customers: Customers will be leaded to insights where mediation will be the way to go. Mediation becomes available even if it is not liked.
• For professionals: Professionals will be able to use mediation skills (as a substantial mediation) even if they are not in the role of a mediator. This is to improve efficiency and to make it fitting to the customers view. This deal is very helpful for judges, lawyers, HR departments, marriage consultants and so on. They can sell the competence of an integrated mediator which will be an USP where mediation services are just an added value if not the procedure of mediation can be sold itself.
• For mediation: The view on mediation becomes more differenced and more scientific. Terms become clearer and the use of mediation will be properly exceeded into other markets where skills are needed more than an increased portfolio of products.
Arthur Trossen is the Founder and Chairman of the association Integrierte Mediation e.V..
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.