Takal Welfare Organization (TWO)Mahaban Complex, Gadoon Chowk, Topi District
23470 Swabi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
|Phone No.:||+92-(0)938-281311; +92- (0)938-271228; +92-(0)345-2256354|
|Contact person:||Muhammad Dawood|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Human rights
- Social policy/disabled persons
Takal Welfare Organization (TWO) was established in 2007 with the aim to facilitate the establishment and improvement of sustainable livelihoods of the rural poor in the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and got registered in October 2009. The philosophy behind the establishment of Takal Welfare Organization was to bring respite among the lives of those vulnerable communities who are quite far from the normal standard of life.
Our mission is based on equal values of humanity to work together for human being vulnerability caused by poverty, unequal power, disability and their sufferings.
We believe that all the human – whoever they are, wherever they are – have the right to a healthy, happy & fulfilling life.
Our goal is to ensure that human rights of all persons are secure of in their enjoyment of their goods and freedoms that are necessary in dignified living.
• To improve the living condition and quality of life of the disadvantaged rural population through social mobilization and grassroots institutional development;
• To nurture and foster human resources at community level and enable them to plan, implement and manage development initiatives for sustainable development;
• To organize and improve services in sectors i.e. health, education, rural enterprise, physical infrastructure, agriculture, livestock, water & sanitation and women empowerment in rural areas;
• Takal Welfare Organization is fully committed to safeguarding the well-being of all the children and young people under the age of 18.
• Human Rights
• AAWAZ Voice & Accountability Programme
• Women´s Emperment Programme
• Food Security & Sustainable Livelihoods
• Free Medical Camps
• Seminar on Women Rights / Seminar on Vote Casting
• Greening Malakand
• Clean Drinking Water
Muhammad Dawood is the Executive Director/President of the Takal Welfare Organization (TWO).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.