Stiftung Tierbotschafter.chIm Hang 13
|Telefon:||+41 (0)44 730 30 43|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Organisation de l'environnement
- Politique + projet d'éducation
In many countries, animals are kept under unfavourable conditions. The tragedy of millions of street dogs and street cats is generally known. Many animal-rights activists - frequently also lone fighters and small animal protection organisations - achieve great accomplishments in helping abused animals. It often requires all their energy and there remains neither the capacity nor the time to raise the urgently needed donations. This motivated the marketing specialist Brigitte Post to set up the foundation Tierbotschafter.ch (Animal Ambassadors - Switzerland) in the spring of 2012, in order to assist just such lone fighters and to spread messages for the welfare of animals. About her reasons for being motivated, she says the following: "I´ve had enough of the predominant greed and lack of respect in dealing with our environment, with people and animals. Since I have always had a special place in my heart for animals, I decided to undertake something for the benefit of animals."
The foundation Tierbotschafter.ch has the following goals:
• The main goal of the foundation Tierbotschafter.ch is to raise funds in order to support animal-rights activists on location (nationally & internationally). Many animal-rights activists - frequently also lone fighters and small animal protection organisations - achieve great accomplishments in helping neglected and abused animals. This frequently requires all their energy and there is neither the capacity nor the time to raise the urgently needed donations. The foundation aims to finance such projects from lone fighters or micro-organisations.
• Another important goal is the spreading of messages for the benefit of animals. The animal ambassadors of the foundation want to encourage respectful dealings with all the animals of this world.
The animal ambassadors present their personal messages on posters, thus making a further personal and visual contribution to the ideas behind the foundation.
Projects supported by the foundation
• In its initial phase, the foundation is supporting five animal protection projects: Ana in Sevilla, Michèle in Agadir, Eva in Malaga, Miriam & Buschi in the Dominican Republic and Mr. Milev in Bulgaria. These are lone fighters who are giving everything to help neglected and abused animals. Tierbotschafter.ch has a personal contact with all these animal protectors. In this way, it can be guaranteed that foundation and donation monies are used efficiently and earmarked for this specific purpose. The members of the foundation board are personally committed and have every interest that their commitment directly benefits the animals.
• Criteria of sustainability, e.g. castration campaigns for the control of unchecked reproduction and providing information on location for changing values in the minds of people, are also important in the allocation of funds.
Brigitte Post is the President of the Foundation Tierbotschafter.ch.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.