TB Association Charsadda PAKMunicipal Committee Tangi Road
|Telefon:||+92 91 9220160; +92 312 9226789|
- possibilité passer la nuit
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Organisation d'aide
TB Association Charsadda is a welfare organization, working for promotion and improvement of health situation, rehabilitation of TB as well as other epidemic diseases such like Hepatitis, HIV/Aids and S.T.Ds. The Association was established in 1984.
Provision of healthy environment and fights against the communicable and genetic diseases to save the human lives.
Improvement of health situation on grass roots level of the individual and strengthen the capacity of communities to prevent and manage their health problems easier.
Our main objectives:
• Promotion of Primary Health Care and Reproductive Health Services.
• Prevention of Education and Health Care Awareness Promotion of Family Planning Education and provision of required services.
• Promotion of Community Development activities Promotion of health facilities and improvement of health situation.
• Rehabilitation of T.B. Diabetic Hepatitis Patients.
• Prevention of Epidemic Diseases such as HIV/AIDS/TB etc.
• Promotion of Women Development Programs.
• Strengthens Population Welfare Activities and its related services.
• Prevention of Drugs Abuses and its Demand Reduction.
• Protection of Environment and Culture Heritage.
Asghar ARIF is the Project Coordinator of TB Association Charsadda.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.