Social Action for Motivation of People for Awakening about Rights and KnowledgeB-30, Baramunda, BDA Duplex, Bhubaneswar-03
|Telefon:||0674-2355650; 9437014422; 9937585816|
|Interlocuteur:||Prema Nanda Biswal|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
- Projet d'environnement
SAMPARK (Social Action for Motivation of People for Awakening about Rights and Knowledge) is a non-government, non-profit organisation established in 2011. SAMPARK´s approach focuses on education, health sector, water & sanitation, forest, environment & conservation, medicinal plant research & tissue culture, clean development mechanism. The organization works towards the promotion of sustainable development.
We are distinguished by our pioneering services for the cause of health, sanitation, education and environment in the state of Odisha. The members of the board our organization are having the expertise and experience in project formulation, monitoring and evaluation.
Our mission is to:
• Empower the weaker sections in rural areas by implementation of various income generating and vocational training programmes.
• Undertake integrated programmes on health, education, water & sanitation, family welfare and community development.
• Build healthy rural communities through empowerment of its members and optimal utilization of resources through different capacity building and developmental programmes.
• Introduce innovative technologies and impart training in entrepreneurship and modern farming systems to enhance rural prosperity.
• Spread consciousness about protection of environment and promote social forestry and forest preservation to maintain ecological balance including clean development mechanism.
• To build capacities of client through providing technical support and let them succeed.
• Provide quality support to organizations, technical support institutions, agencies and CBOs/CDOs working in the field of socio-economic, demography, human development and environment sector.
• Implement projects focusing on poverty reduction and livelihood improvement of the vulnerable population through capacity building and establishing linkages for sustainability.
• Conducting research and documentation, execution of programmes, consultancy for planning, implementation, monitoring and impact assessment on human development issues, demography, and environment sectors to create platform for sharing and scaling up successful best practices.
Prema Nanda Biswal is the Executive Director of SAMPARK TRUST (Social Action for Motivation of People for Awakening about Rights and Knowledge).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.