Peace and Life Enhancement Initiative International (PLEII)62 Awujale Street
Ijebu Ode, Ogun State
|Phone No.:||+234-803-3533951, +234-37-773310, +234-7054315844|
|Contact person:||Olugbenga Odukoya|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Social policy/disabled persons
Peace and Life Enhancement Initiative International (PLEII) is a non-profit, non governmental and non political organisation, registered in Nigeria in 2011. PLEII uses good practice approach to enhance peace and life for development, productivity and sustainability purpose through her programmes in the society.
Our mission is to tackle poverty and increase productivity through the provision of peace and life enhancing services to the people.
Our aims and objectives:
• To promote and enhance peace and unity in the societies.
• To support the governments and societies in developing the youths and the children.
• To provide health assistance to the community and care for the less privileged.
• To provide, organize seminars, talk-shows, symposium and workshops on issues related to health, education, peace and agriculture.
• To organize adult literacy programme and vocational training programme.
• To sensitize and mobilize women to assert their fundamental human rights.
• To facilitate, mobilize, train and enhance community policing to compliment the service of the security agencies.
• To lobby and advocate for the active participation and involvement of women and the physically challenged people in the development processes in the country.
• To enhance the socio-economic situation of women in Nigeria.
PLEII unwavering dedication and passion for development and its sustainability focuses on a single thematic area that is associated with peace in the society and life of individuals in the community;
• Social and Public Health: PLEII´s health projects focus on the most vulnerable to disease and malnutrition in the society; women and children, but not neglecting the men too. We channel funds received on health issues mainly into training of health workers, treatment of diseases, provision of clean water, public awareness programmes and lectures on the preventive, detective and treatment measures of STDs, HIV/AIDS, Malaria, Tuberculosis and Hepatitis B
• Education and Skills Development Programmes: PLEII also shows interest in health and hygiene education and support for the impoverished families that engage in moneymaking activities, especially those operated by the disabled, women and widows.
Olugbenga Odukoya is the Executive Director of Peace and Life Enhancement Initiative International (PLEII).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.