Pitambara Jan Kalyan Trust (PJK Trust)Kiran Complex, Dharkiro More,Kankomath Katrasgarh
|Interlocuteur:||Himanshu Shekhar Tiwary|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Condition + projet féminin
Pitambara Jan Kalyan Trust (PJK Trust), founded in 2006, is an Indian NGO that works for women and children on development issues.
• Women empowerment,
• Skill training to poor families for self employment
• Health care
• Capacity building
• Water and sanitation for all
• Stop TB and Malaria
• Awareness generation and more.
Pitambara Jan Kalyan Trust organized women leadership workshop that empowered 300 women leaders to be effective change agents in their village. They are forming federation to trafficking. Basic changes in the status and role of women in our society are reflected from the action initiated by PITAMBARA JAN KALYAN TRUST. There has been considerable shift in policy approaches of our organization from the concept of welfare.
• Free computer literacy to trible girls,120 girls from Rural areas.
• Agro farming training to farmers for organic vegetables
Himanshu Shekhar Tiwary is the Chairman of the Pitambara Jan Kalyan Trust (PJK Trust).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.