Kids Foundation Inc., Ghana
Empowering women and childrenP.O. Box SK 126, ECOWAS Highway
Sogakope, Volta Region
|Contact person:||Joe Kove-yaw|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Educational policy/project
- Women's policy
Kids Foundation is an NGO (Non Governmental Organisation) in Ghana, South Tongu District, Volta Region, near where the River Volta meets the Ocean,
• Providing children and women with more opportunities for living with education, new skills, and work.
• Opportunities for happier and healthier lives!
• Opportunities for stronger communities!
To foster total development of children and women.
• Promotion of community based participatory resource mobilization towards child education and development.
• Provision of haven for deprived poor children and women, making sure that child and women fundamental rights is the cornerstone of the foundation´s developmental effort.
• Facilitating good governance issues and sustainable gender empowerment towards poverty reduction, wealth creation and generation of growth.
Kids Foundation has identified the following key areas of intervention:
Children At Risk:
• Modern Multi-Educational Learning Centre Facility Development
• Weekend and Holiday School
• Anti-Child Labour and Trafficking Campaign
• Other Education
Women Empowerment and Gender Equality:
• Organization Diagnosis
• Promote Women Economic Development
• Fund Mobilization
• Business Advisory Services:
• Creating awareness through learning themes on global issues.
Good Governance Advocacy
• Research, monitoring, enlightening and participating
Development and Capacity Building
• Our interest in TB advocacy program is because it is an endemic disease in our communities and needed to be eradicated.
• We are in radio health education programs which involves the causes of primary diseases like TB, HIV/AIDS, sanitation etc.
Joe Kove-yaw is the Founder of the Kids Foundation, Inc..
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.