INTEGRA NGOStreet Rrustem Statovci nn, Building 2, 3rd Floor, No. 3
10000 Prishtina / Kosovo
|Telefon:||+381 38 246 717|
|Telefax:||+381 38 246 717|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Droits de l'Homme
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Antiracisme, politique d'integration
INTEGRA NGO is an organization formed in 2003 by young people who are committed to giving their contribution to the recovery and development of Kosovo. Our work is guided by the principle of good governance and full enjoyment of human rights, regardless of ethnicity, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation and political belonging, are essential to building a democratic and tolerant Kosovo, fully integrated in the European community. In order to have more efficient work, INTEGRA is made by the following departments:
• Department of European Integration and Democratization
• Department of Reproductive Health
• Department of Culture
1. People and Memories Talk – Regional Edition - producing 30 narrative documentary films with civil war victims from ex-Yugoslavia countries (Bosnia, Kosovo, Croatia, Serbia and Macedonia). By recording and documenting the narratives of victims during the wars and conflicts in the ex-Yugoslavia, we aim to contribute to the process of Dealing with the Past, promoting and strengthening individual and collective memories through recognition of the universal nature of human suffering and solidarity. By capturing authentic testimonies and life histories from the latest wars in the Balkans, we wish to preserve individual human experiences so as to help directly to establish the status of victims, empower victims, and foster interethnic peace and regional cooperation. For upcoming years Integra plans to produce up to 100 short documentaries, depends also on fundraising process. For more information about the project, People and Memories Talk documentanries, and other project of Integra in the filed of Dealing with the Past and Transitional Justice, please visiti the webpage: www.peopleandmemories.org
2. Critical Thinking and Writitng – Loesje program: is a program through which producing and spreading posters, aims to make people think about what is going on in the world. The main idea is to try to collect as many slogans as possible through proposing a subject topic in a paper and passing it around. The slogans that are most circled are the ones to be chosen for print on flyers, posters or leaflets.By promoting critical thinking and writing, the project intents to influence on developing greater cohesion in working on human rights, political pluralism, democratic, political participation and representation, in contributing to the peaceful conciliation of group interests, combating discrimination on any ground and in developing equal participation of all citizens in social, economic, political life, thus becoming an effective force for positive change. For more information about the project and documentanries, please visiti the webpage: www.criticalslogans.org
3. “Our Future Europe” is an intensive youth exchange program for students (age 18-25) from Serbia, Kosovo and the Netherlands. In this program, participants have the opportunity to learn more about European societies in relation to conflict and diversity. OFE participants from Kosovo, the Netherlands, and Serbia meet each other and gain insight in different aspects of politics and society, by visiting institutions, civil society organizations and experts. Soon after this visit, participants write about the experiences and insights they gained so that they can engage their friends. https://ourfuture2014.wordpress.com/2015/01/08/about-the-program/
4. Scaling up HIV/AIDS in Kosovo – MAKE LOVE NOT AIDS! - This project aims to develop a series of activities which the primary objective aimed at sensitizing marginalized groups, specifically young women and RAE community with higher risk of HIV infection as well as information related to the risks posed by this virus. The project aims to keep low rate of HIV/AIDS in Kosovo by informing and working directly with our target groups.
Emel Ajdini is the Project Coordinator and Contact Person at INTEGRA NGO.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.