Helping Home for Disabled PersonsGBO-Box
|Interlocuteur:||Khatri, Narayan and Karki, Parbati|
- Organisation d'aide
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique sociale/hommes handicapés
Sahara Griha is the non-profitable and non-Governmental organization established in 2001 to help the paralyzed and disabled - physical, blind, deaf persons (cerebral palsy, head injury, stroke, spinal cord injury, cerebral vascular accident, motor neuron diseases, Genetic Muscular Distrophy, Down syndrom, polio, Guillain Barre syndrom, juvenile rheumatic, meningitis, encephalitis, autism).
Its mission is:
- To provide the rehabilitation facilities in the community for the paralyzed and
disabled-physical, blind, deaf & dumb and mentally retarded persons with medical care, health education, psycho-social support and physiotherapy. It will raise their self-esteem with respect having equal opportunity.
- To provide lodging, food and medical treatment with psychosocial support and psychotherapy.
- Awareness programme about paralyzed and disabled - physical, blind, deaf & dumb and mentally retarded persons and the human right aspect
- Health education about physical, mental and social care for paralyzed and disabled persons
- Community rehabilitation programme
- Mobile health clinic about paralyzed and disabled persons in the community
- Education Programme
Mr. Narayan Khatri is the founder president and Mrs. Parbati Karki is the director of Sahara Griha.
For other net participants we can establish professional contacts and inform about our work.