Kinderhilfe Westafrika e.V.Dorfstr. 18
- possibilité passer la nuit
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Aide pour des pays en voie de dévellopement
- Organisation d'aide
West Africa Children's Aid was founded in 2007, with the following aims:
• The construction, promotion, support and maintenance of facilities and projects which involve the health care, education, vocational training and education of children and young people and other vulnerable people in Africa, based on Christian values. This includes development aid projects.
• These objectives will be achieved by organizations and projects in Africa that are initiated and supported by our members or by people on site who have been selected by our Committee.
We work in the countries of Burkina Faso, Ghana and Benin. We support a training centre, a street children project and a nursery for the disadvantaged in Burkina Faso. In Benin and Ghana there are a total of 24 "Weltwärts" volunteers in action in various social projects.
• Burkina Faso: Dorkas-Centre – tailoring training for girls
• Burkina Faso: caring for orphans
• Burkina Faso: Dorcas-Jungs Project
• Ghana: Orphanage in Jirapa
• Benin: Deborah-Centre
Funding is provided through sponsorships.
Torsten Krauße is the president of West Africa Children's Aid
On request we can offer other net participants overnight accommodation. We can also provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of development cooperation.