Chance für Benin e. V.Sebastian-Engler-Str. 4a
|Interlocuteur:||Birgitta und Heinz Bahner|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Aide pour des pays en voie de dévellopement
- Organisation d'aide
The association Chance for Benín was founded in July 2009 on the initiative of Birgitta and Heinz Bahner.
The couple worked from 1994 - 1996 as volunteers with their children in Bénin.
The association is registered in the association of the city of Lahr.
The taxation office of the City of Lahr has temporarily recognized the not-for-profit status.
Objectives of the Association
• The association has given itself the objective to attract attention in Germany to the problems in Benin by giving information and by raising funds through donations.
• as primary goal: to support the project of the Centre de Nutrition (a place which gives advice on nourishment) in Ouassa-Tokpa in Benin, Western Africa, to obtain urgently needed food supplies and medication as well as organising for the necessary support for the project. Further information on the Centre de Nutrition is given further down in the text.
• to plan as mid-term goal: to establish a station giving advice on nourishment in the so called "black soil area" (due to the fact that the soil there is predominantly black), preferably in the vicinity of Lobogo in order to save the effected people from travelling the unreasonable distance to Ouassa-Tokpa.
• to plan as long-term goal: to cooperate with relief associations and other non-governmental organisations in the area with the objective to establish an apprenticeship training centre for agriculture and stockbreeding to give the people the opportunity to create their own income.
Purpose and tasks of the association
Purpose of the association "Chance for Benin is primarily support for the Center for Nutrition in Possotomé / Benin for the purposes of financial assistance in obtaining adequate food and medical treatment.
In the long run will serve to promote the development of the project and the training in terms of "help themselves".
This development includes the areas of:
• Health care,
• Vocational training for boys and girls,
• Improvement of agricultural structure, the economy and animal husbandry,
• Public relations in Germany through Benin and Benin on Germany in the sense of an intercultural exchange.
Birgitta Bahner is the Chairman of the association Chance for Benín.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.