Wildtierschutz Deutschland e.V.Am Goldberg 5
|Phone No.:||+49 (0)177 7230086|
|Contact person:||Lovis Kauertz|
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Environmental organization
- Aid organization
At the end of the year 2010, Dag Frommhold, who operates the most comprehensive internet web page on the fox, and Lovis Kauertz, who is the president of the German Association for the Protection of Wild Animals, together founded the Inititative “Closed season for foxes”. This led to the founding of the non-profit organisation “Wild Life Protection”, with the aim of promoting animal protection.
We demand a game law which is subordinate to animal protection and nature conservancy, which prohibits hobby hunting and which assigns responsibility for the management of wild animals – provided that this is at all meaningful – to the environmental protection organisations. Compensation for harming wild animals in agriculture and forestry should be financed by a fund to which the aggrieved parties also contribute.
• Implementing and supporting wild animal projects
• Implementing and supporting nature conservation projects
• Implementing and supporting animal protection projects
• Fund-raising for the furtherance of our aims, within the meaning of our constitution, and transferring funds to other non-profit organisations working for animal protection.
• Publicity work in connection with the aims of our organisation.
We also advocate the support of wild animal shelters, we support the initiative “Farewell to Obligatory Hunting” (no hunting on my land) and carry out active animal protection.
Lovis Kauertz is the president of the German Association for the Protection of Wild Animals.
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.