Zentrum der zeitgemäßen Initiativen (ZZI)
Kultur- und WissenschaftsnetzwerkStockhofstr. 40
|Telefon:||+43 732 302 734|
|Telefax:||+43 732 302 734|
|Interlocuteur:||Damir Saracevic, B.A.|
- Nous acceuillons les bénévoles à bras ouverts.
- Antiracisme, politique d'integration
- Politique + projet d'éducation
- Politique de la paix
The Contemporary Initiative Society (ZZI) was founded on 14 July 2004 and is based in Linz, Austria. It came into being through the initiative of a group of young people.
The actual motive for founding this centre was that, despite all the historical and cultural connections between Austria and Bosnia-Herzegovina, there are virtually no non-profit organisations working toward Austro-Bosnian friendship.
• At a global level, the ZZI is a non-party, multicultural platform for developmental cooperation between Austria and Bosnia-Herzegovina, working on scientific, economic and social projects. Thus it serves as a cultural bridge between the two countries and their people.
• The ZZI sees itself as a contact point and hub for all those who are interested in this development cooperation or even want to initiate projects.
Therefore, the ZZI also has very good contacts with Austrian and Bosnian institutions, associations, cultural workers, scientists, etc., who are also keen to show their work both in Austria and in Bosnia - Herzegovina.
• At a local level, the society strives through various activities to promote the culture of coexistence and understanding between the people of different identities and ethnic affiliations
Over the past years, the ZZI has successfully organised scientific talks, discussions, cultural evenings, book and film presentations and exhibitions.
Damir Saracevic is the chairman of the Contemporary Initiative Society (ZZI).
On request we can offer other net participants advice, give a presentation, and provide up-to-date information and contacts in the field of our work.